Some menues don't work in BasicHome (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

I have some problems in the BasicHome menu. If I click on the e. g. games, trailers or something else in the plugins menu, then nothing happens. It seems like something will happen but the same screen appears. Movies, music and pictures works well. I don't know what the problem is. I use MP 1.3 beta with StreamedMP skin on Windows 7.

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
December 9, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have some problems in the BasicHome menu. If I click on the e. g. games, trailers or something else in the plugins menu, then nothing happens. It seems like something will happen but the same screen appears. Movies, music and pictures works well. I don't know what the problem is. I use MP 1.3 beta with StreamedMP skin on Windows 7.

So, does it work using DW? Also, without logs it might be a bit hard for anyone to help you...

//W

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
What does DW mean? Sorry but I'm new here.
Because of the logs, I will take a look where I can find it.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Manually not. I thought it is automatically installed with MP. Do I have to install this plugins although they are listed in the BasicHome Menu?

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The Basic Home menu is made by using the Editor of StreamedMP. As an example the current one is included in StreamedMP (not with MP itself). So you can either go to the Editor and Change the Basic home or you can install the missing plugins.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How can I get e. g. the menu trailers or games to work? Is therefore a plugin available or is even for each menu in streamedmp a plugin available? In the menu games I would like to have windows and emulator games, like the myemulators2 plugin. Is it realizable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom