Some movie details are missing. Movie importer not importing. (1 Viewer)

publicENEMY

Portal Member
August 19, 2009
I just reformat my pc and i noticed that some(actually a lot) of the movie have missing details. for example, movie alien ressurecction,tt0118583 are missing directors, writers, actors, genres, tagline, summary, score, runtime. it is stated that primary source is imdb. how do i fix this?

i have about 500 movies and movie importers import few of it. i have to restart moving picture comfiguration for movie importer to automatically import movies. i have to do this so many times in order for the movie to completely imported. how do i fix this?

Thanks.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Are you running the latest version of Moving Pictures? IMDb has recently overhauled their site and if you are using them as your primary data source and you are using an older version this could explain things. Try upgrading to Moving Pictures 1.0.8.

publicENEMY

Portal Member
August 19, 2009
i used both latest and beta. the cause of my problem is i disable themoviedb. the reason i disable themoviedb is because themoviedb ratings sucks. i have now enable themoviedb(and put it at lower priority) and everythings works fine. thanks.

publicENEMY

Portal Member
August 19, 2009
can i not use themoviedb ratings? themoviedb scraper messed up movie ratings where imdb scraper does not capture imdb rating.is there a workaround to fix this. even rotten tomatoes rating is okay. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom