some music videos stutter (1 Viewer)

beatnut88

Portal Pro
January 15, 2012
Home Country
Country flag
I have been having stutter problems with some single-song videos stuttering. I mean the audio continues playing as normal but the video stops for a few seconds and then picks up again in sync with the audio. this happens with about 1 in 10 videos. Different copies of the exact same video play OK.
Also, with some videos of TV shows, when started there is audio, but no video - black screen. Sometimes restarting the video corrects this, Otherwise closing and re-opening MP will cure it.
any help appreciated
Neil

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_23_08_20__22_33.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

But I also have good news - I have solved the issue. I had tried to find an updated driver for the PCTV 290e USB tuner I have, but had no luck. I then contacted Hauppage support to see if they had a new driver for it. They eventually replied this morning suggesting to install their WinTV product, as it updates the drivers too. And...
But I also have good news - I have solved the issue. I had tried to find an updated driver for the PCTV 290e USB tuner I have, but...
Hi, My MP install has been flawless for ages, but has just started stuttering this last few days. I rebooted, but it made no...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music on Headphones DE
Update the latest version of Pure Audio installed ok but did not change this problem:(
Update the latest version of Pure Audio installed ok but did not change this problem:(
If I plug headphones into the jack on my HTPC and play music the audio continues to play through the speakers via the AVR and I get...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom