Some problems using Titan. Change view and LMH

Discussion in 'Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI)' started by svortevik, September 22, 2013.

1. svortevik

svortevik Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I cant get LMH to work. I have done all the settings I found here on this forum, but nothing happens.

Also, I cant figure out how to change to "coverflow" in moving pictures". I have the option at last used, but when I changes it in Mediaportal under change view it always goes back to list view.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. svortevik

svortevik Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok, so i fugured out he original problem, but then I new one occurred.

I can now set list view in MP using titan skin and it stays that way until next time. But as soon as I activate Latest Media Handler for moving pictures I only get list view no matter what I choose. I tried setting coverflow as default view i moving pictures for all categories, but it still gives me list view.

This only happens for MovigPictures, and works as expected for TV series.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!