Some Problems with myfilms with group covers (1 Viewer)

cybernetx

Portal Member
May 1, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello there from good old germany ... my englisch is not the best so dont worry about mistakes ...

in germany i think the most dont take my films so there are not so much people witch use this plug in.

so to my problem:

i would like to have three difference movie lists ...

1. kidsmovies
2. normal movies
3. 3d videos

I think that the plugin my films is perfect for this because i can switch arround different databases.

i had the problem, that movies witch i wont grouping are grouped and films i want to group becomes no cover for the boxset. i have read the englisch wiki about groups and have made this things

http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...lms/3_Using_My_Films/Box_Sets,_Series,_Groups

Please help me to fix my problems ... many thanks

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi, not sure, if I properly understood your issues - but MyFilms dev version allows to load group covers from TMDB since quite some time - however, it is not yet released, so you'll have to wait for it.
    If you don't want to wait - you can either manually select a cover in setup for a VIEW - or if talking about collections/box sets, you put the cover with the name of the box-set into the directoy where you have your movie covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom