Someone stole my subtitles... (1 Viewer)

ratata

Portal Member
December 30, 2011
Lund
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Country flag
Hello earthlings.
I switched from DVB to IPtv the other day since our local net was sold and now belongs to a major supplier. It works surprisingly well but I must have made something wrong, channels that rely on teletext subtitles doesn't show subtitles no more. MP simply doesn't pick them up. Strange since when on the DVB net I had no problem showing teletext subtitles. I'm totally new to IPtv so I belive I must have missed something, made an error in the settings somewhere. Perhaps any of you guys can hint me on how to solve this?

edit: I forgot to say that VLC has no problem picking up and show the teletext subs with the same channels.

ratata

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working because of bugs. I used the MP's regional settings to set the date as "yyyy-MM-dd". I just meant that my dislike of expressing myself in writing is so severe that the idea of getting into a spiral of...
It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working...
I tested the client on three Windows 7 x64 SP1 computers with the same results, so I would be surprised if I am the only one able...
Replies
Views
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
I just built and tested. The changes work out of the box. This should go into Jira & git as a Fix thank you very very much !!!! Br,
I just built and tested. The changes work out of the box. This should go into Jira & git as a Fix thank you very very much !!!! Br,
Hi all. I came a cross a situation by accident. I have thought that one of my channels have no subtitles. Dvb or Teletext. On one...
Replies
Views
Check out the tvwishlist plugin, that should do what you want. More powerful than tivos tvwishlist, I think it's being developed for mp2.
Check out the tvwishlist plugin, that should do what you want. More powerful than tivos tvwishlist, I think it's being developed...
I'm a BTV user that is trying to find a new Media / PVR solution. In comparing the solutions, and related to this topic, BTV...
Replies
Views
Thank you! You really know MP like the back of your hand. So I first tried moving the DVB-S2 card to the USB3 controller, while keeping the DVB-T2 card on the USB2 controller. Unfortunately that didnt work. I then set your suggested "All card to be Preloaded" and managed to get both cards streaming at the same time. Tested various...
Thank you! You really know MP like the back of your hand. So I first tried moving the DVB-S2 card to the USB3 controller, while...
Hey, I have been using MediaPortal for some years, mainly with DVB-T and then DVB-T2 tuners. Recently moved into a house which...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom