Somewhere to download Moving Pictures 0.8? (1 Viewer)

Crackofdawn

Portal Pro
September 21, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm having some issues with the custom movie intro option in MovPic 0.7.5 (I'm using the version that comes with the latest version of StreamedMP). The custom movie intro doesn't play most of the time - when it does its usually fine though it looks like it's using windows media player to play and not the built in mediaportal player. I hear this is fixed in 0.8 but can't find a download for 0.8 anywhere. I'm really not wanting to install a Beta version of 1.X especially since it requires updates to StreamedMP as well, so I'm hoping 0.8 is available somewhere. Anyone have any ideas?

Crackofdawn

Portal Pro
September 21, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok great thanks :) I also just now read that StreamedMP is planning on releasing their next version shortly after Moving Pictures 1.X final is available, so maybe I'll just wait and update everything at the same time. Thanks again - also without this plugin I probably wouldn't even be using an HTPC at all (especially if my wife had anything to say about it - it makes it look so professional and user friendly) so thanks for making it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom