Sopcast streaming in MP, possible? (1 Viewer)

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey,
    From memory, within the OnlineVideos configuration's sites tab click Import -> Global then just select MyP2P from the list of displayed sites.

I think MyP2P is down at the mo so it's prob not gunna work though.

I've added a parser for FootballStreaming.info too so u can give that a go instead.

Make sure you have Sopfilter installed too (google it!)

superforever

Portal Pro
    April 13, 2009
    I searched for the solutions to get sopcast to work on onlinevideo is to use sopcast filter. I downloaded/installed and found that it is not working anymore even with WMP itself and received fatal errors and the same inside onlinevideo.

Any idea how to fix it? Use sopcast client itself no problem.

CountZer0

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey,
    From memory, within the OnlineVideos configuration's sites tab click Import -> Global then just select MyP2P from the list of displayed sites.

I think MyP2P is down at the mo so it's prob not gunna work though.

I've added a parser for FootballStreaming.info too so u can give that a go instead.

Make sure you have Sopfilter installed too (google it!)

Myp2p.eu has moved to wiziwig.eu/wiziwig.tv

CountZer0

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Cant get this to work. Downloaded sopfilter, installed it. Then i put the brownard.dll file in plugins/windows/ and started config. Imported Wiziwig from global list. I have it in my list in config but when looking in mediaportal wiziwig doesnt show up. However if i choose manage sites from menu inside mediaportal, wiziwig is highlighted as all the other sites i have in my list in config.

What am i doin wrong?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Try updating your sites or delete my dll and delete Wiziwig from your sites list, then re-import just the site (the latest dll will be downloaded automatically)

DamianFears

Portal Member
    February 18, 2012
    Home Country
    Try updating your sites or delete my dll and delete Wiziwig from your sites list, then re-import just the site (the latest dll will be downloaded automatically)

Hi, I have installed WIZIWIG, sopfilter and it works correctly for any SOPCAST url in WIZIWIG.TV but not for Flash url's. How do we get Flash to work. Just comes up with No Url all the time. I can run through Chrome successfully.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    The trouble with the flash urls is that they point to multiple different sites, each is likely to have it's own method for getting the actual stream url so it's nearly impossible to create a universal method for viewing all flash streams. If there's a site that is used a lot I can look into adding support for it?

DamianFears

Portal Member
    February 18, 2012
    Home Country
    The trouble with the flash urls is that they point to multiple different sites, each is likely to have it's own method for getting the actual stream url so it's nearly impossible to create a universal method for viewing all flash streams. If there's a site that is used a lot I can look into adding support for it?

The Aussie Rules Football comes from http://www.hitsports.net/ any chance of adding support just for that site through wiziwig?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country

The Aussie Rules Football comes from http://www.hitsports.net/ any chance of adding support just for that site through wiziwig?
    Done! Just update your sites :cool:

EDIT: Spoke too soon, hitsports also streams from multiple different sources - I merely got the "flashi.tv" streams working :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom