"Sorting:..." menuitem is skipped (1 Viewer)

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm sorry, but I found another odd thing in the Blue3Wide skin. :oops:

when going from the bottom of the menuitems to the top, the "Sorting:List" option (or the other sorting options that can be selected, I guess) is skipped.
When I changed the size of the fonts, I also noticed the size is managed differently then all the other menubuttons. The "sorting:..." menuitem stayed much bigger when reducing the fontsizes then the other menuitems.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm sorry, but I found another odd thing in the Blue3Wide skin. :oops:

when going from the bottom of the menuitems to the top, the "Sorting:List" option (or the other sorting options that can be selected, I guess) is skipped.
    When I changed the size of the fonts, I also noticed the size is managed differently then all the other menubuttons. The "sorting:..." menuitem stayed much bigger when reducing the fontsizes then the other menuitems.

The fontsize is set so that all is working ok, If you set there in the xml other fontsizes, it will produce issues.
    The sortbuttons are a bit special, because there is something hartdcoded. So please do no chnages on fontsizes there, it will only give trouble. In the case i have do it, all should working properly.

Greetings Harley

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, let me be a bit more specific.

The sorting button in the recordings section acts differently than the sorting buttons in music, pictures and movies.
    All sorting buttons are accessable scrolling from bottom to top... accept in the recordings section.
    I think that is just because the other sorting buttons are programmed in an other way than the sorting button of the recordings, which should not be the case.

Is it possible to make the sorting buttons in all sections consistant? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom