sound problem in tv-series (dual Spanish-English) (1 Viewer)

deutsche

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
TV-Server Version: none
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2
MediaPortal Skin: indigo / blue 3 wide
Windows Version: windows 7
CPU Type: core 2 duo
HDD:
Memory: 2 Gb
Motherboard: Conroe
Video Card: ati radeon hd 3650

Hi! I've been using media protal for a while and it worked perfectly on windows vista, except that windows vista didn't work! so I used Windows 7, installed MP 1.0.2 and the installation went just perfect.
I installed Win7Codec Pack (from Shark007) and since then I hear both channels in dual series (English and Spanish) I uninstalled Win7 Codec Pack and installed Vista Codec Pack, same problem, I marked in MP configuration the place where it says about video with two channels. :mad:
I think I've tried all the audio codecs (ffdshow, etc.)
Any suggestions? I didn't have the problem with Vista, is it possibly Win 7? the codecs? a config problem?
Thanks for your help and keep up the good work!:D
Sorry! I forgot to mention as plugins I have MP TV Sries and Moving Pictures, I have that problem in the plugin and in the "My Videos" section
Again, I also forgot to mention that VLC player works perfectly (recognizes the different channels), I'm using the sound through the hdmi connection in the ati, and I experienced this problem before, in version RC2 (I think), with random series, but now it seems to be with all of them... any suggestions?
Thanks again!

deutsche

Portal Member
January 9, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Just by installing the haali media splitter as the faqs say.... it is fixed!
:oops:
still it is strange that with vista never needed it... well that's life!!! :sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom