Spanish Scraper FilmAffinity.com with IMDb.es bonus to get fanarts -- v2.1.0 (3 Viewers)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok. I found why I wasn't able to download backdrop for "Tad, The Explorer"... Quite silly: backdrops for this film in themoviedb.org where 697 in heigh... while in moving pictures advanced settings there's a minimum of 720 in heigh to download the backdrop... I've just lowered this value a little bit, and I could download the backdrop without problems.

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Algo ha pasado que el scraper de filmaffinity ha dejado de funcionar y no encuentra ni una sola película. Deben de haber cambiado algo en la web de filmaffinity. Os pasa también a vosotros????

alamagar

Portal Pro
    August 6, 2008
    Yesterday filmaffinity web page was changed. I'm afraid we need to reprogram the scrapper adapting it to the new web format.
    any volunteer?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ayer cambiaron la pagina web de filmaffinity por lo que me temo que habrá que reprogramar el scraper adaptado al nuevo formato de la web.
    voluntarios?

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Yo suficiente tuve con intentar modificar el existente en algunas ocasiones. No tengo conocimientos como para empezar uno de cero... :(

CATRonin

Portal Member
    June 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Yo ya me fije ayer que habían cambiado la forma de la web y me temí lo peor. Como aún no he añadido ninguna película no me había percatado, pero si ya lo confirmais, estamos fastidiados.

A ver si alguien se apiada de nosotros, porque era un scraper cojonudo.

Saludos.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I will fix it so that it works again, but I won't be able to maintain it for every change that FilmAffinity might do later. So if somebody who actually knows Spanish can maintain it, then I'll go ahead and at least make it functional again towards the new HTML code (assuming they didn't break the core functionality).

What is the most current version of the script before things stopped working?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, all fixed, use 1st post to grab it.

Only tested it on "Avatar.avi" and it was able to find a match via search system on FilmAffinity, get all the details, and then use IMDb.com new website system to locate a match to get the IMDb tt-ID and certification info.
    • Removed 'language' support, because IMDb stopped supporting it in Spanish
    • Added Studio support, so you can now create filters and have say a category with just "Disney" movies
    If there is an obvious bug, then I will fix it, but be sure to give me the exact filename that you try to import then, so I can replicate the problem properly.

llambion

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2009
    Oviedo
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thanks for fix it.
    Yesterday, i tried to fix scraper and i have any questions.
    Could you help me?
    Are there any tools to program a scraper or i have to do manually?
    is there any guide to learn to program a scraper?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom