Speed browser (1 Viewer)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok have a update, Like always hit me with the bugs. There will be many :)

Pjoller

Portal Member
    June 23, 2008
    Nice.

But when i start speedbrowser the screen is flashing then i need to hibernate and get back again then it is stable.

I am also not able to see my mousepointer.

Keep it up:)

I would like to use the plugin to access webtv (yousee.dk) It can do it but the picture is lagging a bit compared to access via IE.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Speed browser

Hi Quarter - thanks for the new version.
    Some questions though: The mini window is really very mini - could you make it at least as big as the original skin window (e.g. for PureVisionHD skins 1366x768) - or provide a property in the skin file so the skinner can decide how big the browser window should be?
    For people with remote control (all HTPC users) there is no possibility to enter URLs or search terms via remote (SMS style).
    Also all the controls at the top are not accessible via remote control.

EDIT: I know you are using PureVisionHD, so here the skinfile for PureVisionHD ;)

Attachments

• SpeedBrowser.xml
      2.2 KB

goofy84

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i have a problem with your plugin, i can not navigate with my mouse ? Any solutions ?

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: Speed browser

Hi Quarter - thanks for the new version.
    Some questions though: The mini window is really very mini - could you make it at least as big as the original skin window (e.g. for PureVisionHD skins 1366x768) - or provide a property in the skin file so the skinner can decide how big the browser window should be?
    For people with remote control (all HTPC users) there is no possibility to enter URLs or search terms via remote (SMS style).
    Also all the controls at the top are not accessible via remote control.
    Yes I'm still working on this. hope to have something out soon. The controls on the browser it self are just temporary, They will be all on the skin when finished.

The mini window is really very mini - could you make it at least as big as the original skin window (e.g. for PureVisionHD skins 1366x768)

Wont this make it the same size as the MaxWindow?

Hi,

i have a problem with your plugin, i can not navigate with my mouse ? Any solutions ?

Now this is a hard one the first release the mouse would show on my desktop but be missing on the laptop, now this release it shows on the laptop but missing on desktop. I will try some changes but not sure its the plugin.

Cheers

EDIT: I know you are using PureVisionHD, so here the skinfile for PureVisionHD ;)

Thank you for the skin, Much nicer than a black background. lol

Nice.

But when i start speedbrowser the screen is flashing then i need to hibernate and get back again then it is stable.

I am also not able to see my mousepointer.

Keep it up:)

I would like to use the plugin to access webtv (yousee.dk) It can do it but the picture is lagging a bit compared to access via IE.

I will need a log for this seems a bit strange. I tried the site navigation was fine for me but I couldn't play any video as I'm not in the country. :D

goofy84

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

can you create a speedbrower.xml for the black Glass Nova skin ?

Thanks in advance

Jab0

Portal Member
    May 9, 2010
    Hi,

I cannot remember in which xml you can deactivate the cursor, but i set this option to 1.
    now the problem is, that i cannot see the mouse in speedbrowser. is it possible to make the mouse visible in speedbrowser but not in the other screens?

thx'n'greets

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I haven't got a quick fix for it sorry, I'm working on getting the controls on the skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom