Speed browser (1 Viewer)

chameleon82

Portal Member
September 22, 2009
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
At this stage it's just by mouse or keyboard, The other features will be installed when I learn how to do them :confused:

Cool browser. Add Favorite links please. And for navigate - do navigate for links only and scrool browser to selected links. I think - its easy. UP-DOWN buttons for navigate to links and OK to click on link. BACK button for previous page in history.
Second step - add navigate to input fields and buttons and open input pannel for writing text in theese input fields. On buttons execute event "Click".

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Great plugin, a couple of things:

I started playing a video on a website (TV 2 ip-TV) when I closed the browser the audio did not stop.
    Is there any way to close the browser using the MCE-remote?

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Great plugin, a couple of things:

I started playing a video on a website (TV 2 ip-TV) when I closed the browser the audio did not stop.
    Is there any way to close the browser using the MCE-remote?

Not yet there's not, If you you are having trouble like the others with the mouse use the tab key on keyboard and select exit

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    At this stage it's just by mouse or keyboard, The other features will be installed when I learn how to do them :confused:

Cool browser. Add Favorite links please. And for navigate - do navigate for links only and scrool browser to selected links. I think - its easy. UP-DOWN buttons for navigate to links and OK to click on link. BACK button for previous page in history.
    Second step - add navigate to input fields and buttons and open input pannel for writing text in theese input fields. On buttons execute event "Click".

Two days later I don't think its any easier. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom