sports EPG problem (1 Viewer)

pfunk1914

Portal Member
March 14, 2006
I don't know if everyone else has this problem, and I don't think it's a bug or anything. In my TV guide whenever it says a sport, such as Football or Basketball, it doesn't say who is playing in the information section where episode information usually is. It either says "live from whatever city" or nothing. The weird thing is that when I log into my MP web interface, it lists the sport and who is playing in small letters underneath the sport, so I know the information exists and is in my tvguide file. Does anyone have any idea why this happens or how to fix it? I use zap2it and xmltv for my epg source.
Thanks

patrick

Portal Pro
April 20, 2005
Southeast
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I don't know if everyone else has this problem, and I don't think it's a bug or anything. In my TV guide whenever it says a sport, such as Football or Basketball, it doesn't say who is playing in the information section where episode information usually is. It either says "live from whatever city" or nothing. The weird thing is that when I log into my MP web interface, it lists the sport and who is playing in small letters underneath the sport, so I know the information exists and is in my tvguide file. Does anyone have any idea why this happens or how to fix it? I use zap2it and xmltv for my epg source.
Thanks

Have you tried the zap2it plugin?
Not sure, but it may give you what you want, always shows the info for me :)

HTH,
patrick

pfunk1914

Portal Member
March 14, 2006
I would love to try the zap2it plugin, except that when I activate the plugin I receive a message saying I need to perform a channel scan in the configuration before it can work. Unfortunately, the configuration crashes everytime I try to do a channel scan, so I have had to stick with the old xmltv method. If anyone has a solution to that problem, that would be sweet too. Then I could solve 2 problems at once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom