xmlTV (4 Viewers)

everything related to xmlTV in here
Hi Mike, Quote from labsadmin @ zap2it: patrick
Hi Mike, Quote from labsadmin @ zap2it: patrick
OK, I'm sure people have gone over this billions of times, but because I have had the same stupid things go wrong over and over. I...
Replies
Views
A
WoW Spagbol this is truely amazing. Please can someone make that a post a sticky, it ruely saved me countless hours of pain and suffering. Thank you so much :thx: EDIT: Doh it is a sticky, I'm a numbnut sometimes
WoW Spagbol this is truely amazing. Please can someone make that a post a sticky, it ruely saved me countless hours of pain and...
How to localize the TV schedule: Find and download the XMLTV-0.5.32-win32 program from...
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
I have the same problem 108 channels but 0 programs using Schedules Direct. The tvguide.xml file has data but I still get no programs and no status indication. Using MP 1
I have the same problem 108 channels but 0 programs using Schedules Direct. The tvguide.xml file has data but I still get no...
Help, EPG in WMC has stopped working for me. I'm trying to get MediaPortal to take it's place. So far so good, except I can't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.22 TV Server in combination with Kodi. I'm able to add TV channels and grab EPG using mc2xml.exe...
Replies
Views
Well... did you get it working again? What are you using today given the Microsoft listings are closed?
Well... did you get it working again? What are you using today given the Microsoft listings are closed?
Hello, I've been using MP and MC2XMlL successfully for years. All of a sudden my guide data stopped appearing. No program data...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Schedules Direct - XmlTV Plugin (1 Viewer) DE
Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
Here is how I setup Schedules Direct for XmlTV Plugin XMLTV mc2xml U.S. User List of sites for TV Listings and Channel Info...
Replies
Views
Update: import appears to be working again, after repairing database using this info: Repairing database - MySQL
Update: import appears to be working again, after repairing database using this info: Repairing database - MySQL
XMLTVImport has worked for me without problems for many years, but lately it is producing errors and will not import channel data...
Replies
Views
I wanted to share my setup and configuration for grabbing guide data using zap2xml (zap2xml). My setup includes over the air in the US, and a DirecTV STB. Since I needed two sets of guide data, I created 2 separate accounts on zap2it (TV Listings- Find Local TV Listings and Watch Full Episodes - Zap2it.com). I've created the...
I wanted to share my setup and configuration for grabbing guide data using zap2xml (zap2xml). My setup includes over the air in...
I wanted to share my setup and configuration for grabbing guide data using zap2xml (zap2xml). My setup includes over the air in...
Replies
Views
All, So I have the programs importing now. There were two issues. One, I did not have all of the channels mapped. Second, I didn't see in the xmltv procedures that after everything else, you need to restart the TVservice. Once I did the restart, the programs imported. Now my problem is that the times seem to be off. I need to check...
All, So I have the programs importing now. There were two issues. One, I did not have all of the channels mapped. Second, I didn't...
I have used MP 1 for a while (my system doesn't seem to care for MP 2) Everything was working well until I had a crash. One issue I...
Replies
Views
Pretty sure Save places the data in whatever database you're using.
Pretty sure Save places the data in whatever database you're using.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMp Windows Version: Sp3, all packs up2date CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV trouble DE
Great! :) Please don't feel foolish. We're here to help and try to save you time and frustration, so don't hesitate to throw questions and problems our way any time. You're very welcome. See you around. :)
Great! :) Please don't feel foolish. We're here to help and try to save you time and frustration, so don't hesitate to throw...
I've been getting XMLTV listings from TV Media since 9/19/15. Never a problem through 5/2/17. All of a sudden, there was no more...
Replies
Views
With the increasing popularity of Computers or NAS servers being used to record digital free to air TV shows IceTV has decided to provide a cheaper Australian XMLTV EPG subscription option. It is ideal for customers who wish to use the IceTV Australian XMLTV EPG feed but are not able to use IceTV’s Full Service with Smart Recording...
With the increasing popularity of Computers or NAS servers being used to record digital free to air TV shows IceTV has decided to...
With the increasing popularity of Computers or NAS servers being used to record digital free to air TV shows IceTV has decided to...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I just saw while going through the server config that i dont have the disk quota option enabled anyway. So i figured it might be ok. Cheers
Thanks. I just saw while going through the server config that i dont have the disk quota option enabled anyway. So i figured it...
So ive just realised there is a support thread for EPG and thought this may be a better place to post my issue after posting...
Replies
Views
Kleine Hilfe zum Einrichten des neuen Webgrabplus V2.0 In Mediaportal 1.15/1.16 Mein System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Processor: AMD Phenom (tm)II *4 965 Processor 3,40 GHz Festplatte: SSD Samsung 128Gb Mainboard: MSI 970A-G46 Ram Speicher: 8Gb Grafikkarte: NVIDEA GeForce 600 Series GT 610 TV Karte: DVBSky S952 V3...
Kleine Hilfe zum Einrichten des neuen Webgrabplus V2.0 In Mediaportal 1.15/1.16 Mein System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit...
I have made an advanced /multisite/incremental EPG grabber and like to share it with MediaPortal users Some background: * I...
Replies
Views
You're welcome, any time. :)
You're welcome, any time. :)
Hello, I have been a user of MP1 + XMLTV plugin for several years now. A few months ago, my EPG provider changed its website and...
Replies
Views
UPDATE 3; RESOLVED - i haven't needed to do anything with MP2 for so long i skipped the setup after reinstalling MP2 (which probably wasn't needed after all) I believe the issue was zap2it did not download any data for whatever reason. switching to TV Guide got me data but in a different format. I needed to go into the setup for XMLTV...
UPDATE 3; RESOLVED - i haven't needed to do anything with MP2 for so long i skipped the setup after reinstalling MP2 (which...
i have been running this batch file for months with no issues using the Spring '16 version: time /t date /t cd...
Replies
Views
Folks, it isn't possible to help you with this problem unless you can attach your tvguide.xml file.
Folks, it isn't possible to help you with this problem unless you can attach your tvguide.xml file.
Replies
Views
Thank you, I have had a similar problem. By deleting not nessasary tag, I could solve my problem. It works, when you have the tag <episode-num system="xmltv_ns">4.3/6.</episode-num> first. It´s no matter, if you have further "systems" like <episode-num system="onscreen"...> or something else.
Thank you, I have had a similar problem. By deleting not nessasary tag, I could solve my problem. It works, when you have the tag...
I've changed my xmltv provider to xmltv.se, now I don't get all season and episode numbers imported from xmltv in program guide...
Replies
Views
Here you go.
Here you go.
In TV Server Configuration; Plugins>XmlTv>Mappings>Guide channel, is there a site, in addition to Zap2It, where i can find info to...
Replies
Views
You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are channel IDs. These are two different things. mc2xml's channel IDs haven't got a hope of matching up to MediaPortals. mc2xml has IDs that are something like "I20.515292.microsoft.com" (or maybe...
You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are...
Well it seems the party is well & truly over.
Replies
Views
Thank you here are my config. You must delet the zip in the name its only for uploading here. I have Test a little bit more, now it looks like this but when I delet S~ und {Staffel}E~ then there is no sxxexx in my description but with this i have double sxx Exx in epg titel.
Thank you here are my config. You must delet the zip in the name its only for uploading here. I have Test a little bit more, now...
Hello Com, i use a tool named kisscon, it loads the db from tv movie clickfinder and convert it to tvguide.xml for this one he...
Replies
Views
If you're having issues with pulling Dave, please open a ticket at the Schedules Direct website.
If you're having issues with pulling Dave, please open a ticket at the Schedules Direct website.
Hi, I have just switched over the Schedules Direct. Everything works fine - except that I'm not getting anything for Channel 5...
Replies
Views
@wjw @lisag is using ARGUS TV, which has a completely different XMLTV importer. The advice I've given to you only applies to MediaPortal's TV Server and XMLTV Import plugin; it does not apply to ARGUS TV, which I know little or nothing about. @lisag I suggest you follow up on the ARGUS TV forum if you're still interested.
@wjw @lisag is using ARGUS TV, which has a completely different XMLTV importer. The advice I've given to you only applies to...
Radiotimes gone....really stuck for a free EPG. I'm aware of the Atlas possibility....but can't get as far as finding a key!!....:(...
Replies
Views
Hi .....struggling here! Going back to #1.....Have registered at atlas.metabroadcast....but fail to find any of the 10 keys available. Can you point me at 'em please? Kev
Hi .....struggling here! Going back to #1.....Have registered at atlas.metabroadcast....but fail to find any of the 10 keys...
All, So I've just switched over from using XMLTV GUI and radio times to MC2XML and atlas epg source. The new version of MC2XML is...
Replies
Views
my tvguide.xml has channel data, but it won't import to the guide. I went in and matched up all my channels with the correct mappings, imported 54 successful channels, but it says 0 programs imported. I am using MC2XML with Microsoft Legacy vita Terrestial line up (ota). In the US this is still working correct? Also, curious, why...
my tvguide.xml has channel data, but it won't import to the guide. I went in and matched up all my channels with the correct...
my tvguide.xml has channel data, but it won't import to the guide. I went in and matched up all my channels with the correct...
Replies
Views
OK, Atlas lives on for me, as requested by them my queries are not so wasteful, out goes grabbing 13 days worth in a go, in come 24 hour chunks. This is my new xmltv batch file, I may tweak a little if I get gaps in the guide, I tend to switch between MP TV server & Argus hence the .xml going to 2 locations echo on cd c:\xmltv_tv\...
OK, Atlas lives on for me, as requested by them my queries are not so wasteful, out goes grabbing 13 days worth in a go, in come 24...
Well, it was good while it lasted... " Hi, As part of some ongoing changes, we have noticed your Atlas application is requesting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xmltv - new line DE
XML does not forbid to have linebreaks in text, and this fact is widely used. IMHO that part having problems with it, should strip linebreaks, but not generally "we will remove all linebreaks because (maybe) one part can have problems with it". Linebreaks carry information, dividing text parts one from another. And this is expected...
XML does not forbid to have linebreaks in text, and this fact is widely used. IMHO that part having problems with it, should strip...
Hi, I am using the xmltv-plugin togehter with Mediaportal 1.13. The "tvguide.xml" is getting generated by self-made powershell...
Replies
Views
Tried this on some sample files and it seemed to work - Powershell is quite powerful! Get-Content .\TVGuidePreProcessed.xml | Where-Object {$_ -notmatch 'dd_progid'} | Set-Content TVGuide.xml Saved as .ps1 file type and it seems to run fine
Tried this on some sample files and it seemed to work - Powershell is quite powerful! Get-Content .\TVGuidePreProcessed.xml |...
My TVGuide xml files contain either "dd_progid" info or both "dd_progid" and "xmltv_ns" episode info. Sample below for a single...
Replies
Views
That did the trick. Thanks so much!
That did the trick. Thanks so much!
I'm new to the mediaportal world and am trying to set up the xmltv plugin to get an EPG. I followed the instructions for...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for coming to my aid. Sorry I didn't catch the setup link with the file instructions. Thought I had researched that good but apparently not LOL! All setup well so hopefully after 08:00 tomorrow there should be a new file import showing :)
Thanks again for coming to my aid. Sorry I didn't catch the setup link with the file instructions. Thought I had researched that...
I am in need of some help writing a file or similar that will convert my xmltv file that is grabbed from SD to tvguide.xml that...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crossepg-rytec-graber-epg-for-mediaportal.113561/ edit one bat script example del rytecxmltvnordic.gz del tvguide.xml wget http://www.xmltvepg.nl/rytecxmltvnordic.gz Gzip.exe -d rytecxmltvnordic.gz rename rytecxmltvnordic tvguide.xml
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crossepg-rytec-graber-epg-for-mediaportal.113561/ edit one bat script example del...
Hello! I don't know if this xmltv plugin is still being developed. I am using it for my EPG. But there is a problem I have a...
Replies
Views
I wrote some sql to "massage" the tuner name and got many of them mapped. Enough to move on. Thanks
I wrote some sql to "massage" the tuner name and got many of them mapped. Enough to move on. Thanks
I have a setup with Ceton card (4 tuners). Have 528 channels from the scan. Pulled own data from my schedules direct account and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom