Spotifier Beta 1.0 - search and play Spotify music (1 Viewer)

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
October 5, 2009
cool plugin thanks

I am currently using another spotify plugin that I think I'll keep using (I have a list of albums in it and I got used to it) but you plugin looks more like the real spotify app.

Like some said previously, the coolest thing would be to be able to logon to your spotify account and auto load your playlists.

J-B-N

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I thought that you were talking about loading your playlists which are stored on Spotifys server.

I was aiming towards the playlists stored on the Spotify server.

But it is mindboggling to have the ability to "store" spotify URIs in a local playlist, mixed with the locally stored MP3s. That would be a seamless integration.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is there anyway you can search for albums and play then play/add to playlist the whole album?

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Is there anyway you can search for albums and play then play/add to playlist the whole album?

As a workaround, you can try searching by album name and hope that only results for that album are returned, then click search result item and choose "Add all to playlist".

I'm planning on a feature which would let the user choose how the search results are displayed, like folders by artist/album.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you for a great plugin. This is really nice! Can you please consider updating the following MP tags when you start/stop a track in the plugin;
    #Play.Current.Artist
    #Play.Current.Album
    #Play.Current.Title
    #Play.Current.Genre
    #duration
    #currentplaytime

This makes the information available in all areas of MP (the Now Playing Overlay most skins have). It would also make it possible for me to in the x-factor skin to show fanart (backdrops) matching the current played artist.

best regards
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom