• Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0

Description
    View attachment 136977

Steps to Reproduce:
    MP version 1.5.0 (could not select the correct version in this report)
    -start a recorded tv program or start an episode from the tv-series plugin and if you are lucky it starts playing without a popup (see attachments). Some of the episodes start with the error message. This came up after upgrading to 1.5.0.
    I went back to an earlier version of MP tvseries and even deleted the database of it to see if it was related to the plugin, but no luck.

Attachments

• Knipsel.PNG
      Knipsel.PNG
      82 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello pilot_bas

This is a plugin problem, so please raise it with the developer of the plugin.

mm
    PS: the issue is probably specific to the episode - something to do with the ' (apostrophe) character in the episode title

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Ok, thanks for the feedback.
    It happened also in the standard MP my-tv. When I tried to watch an recorded tv program. (not always, but with some)

Because you mentioned the ' in the title, I looked for episodes in the tv series and that is the cause.
    Now I also looked in the tv recordings (standard MP) to see if I find one with the ' in the title as well. This also gave the error (but was pointing out to the TV-serie database) so maybe this is plugin has something to do with the tv recordings as well?

Anyway, thanks for you help so far an I will post the error in the plugin forum
    Bas

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom