SQL Table Crash - Any Recovery Option? (1 Viewer)

Chuckyy

Portal Member
January 17, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

I'm using MP 1.1.0 Beta as Single-Seat-Installation. Today MyTV didn't work (UnknownError). I looked up my error.log and it told me, that it couldn't access 'program' table in MySQL 5.1. So I installed MySQL Administrator. Found out that 'program' is marked as 'crashed'. I didn't know what to do. Tried to repair the table, but with little success. So I deleted the table and hoped that it would magically reappear by pushing the right buttons in the config menu of tv-server. It didn't.

I just reinstalled TV-Server, but the table is still missing.

Last Error report says:
Code:
2009-10-09 21:09:01.000872 [17]: Exception   :Error: UnknownTableUnclassified
Gentle.Common.GentleException: The table Program to which type TvDatabase.Program maps does not exist.
   bei Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)
   bei Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Exception e, Error error, Object[] args)
   bei Gentle.Common.Check.VerifyNotNull(Object obj1, Error error, Object[] args)
   bei Gentle.Framework.GentleAnalyzer.UpdateObjectMap(ObjectMap map)
   bei Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.ConstructMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
   bei Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
   bei Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider, StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)
   bei Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(StatementType stmtType, Type type)
   bei TvDatabase.Channel.UpdateNowAndNext()
   bei TvDatabase.Channel.get_CurrentProgram()
   bei TvService.TvCardContext.OnZap(User user)
   bei TvService.TimeShifter.Start(User& user, String& fileName)

2009-10-09 21:10:24.249634 [SetupTv]: Exception   :System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei SetupTv.Sections.WebEPGSetup.LoadWebepgConfigFile()
   bei SetupTv.Sections.WebEPGSetup.LoadSettings()
   bei SetupTv.SetupTvSettingsForm.LoadSectionSettings(TreeNode currentNode)
   bei SetupTv.SetupTvSettingsForm.LoadSectionSettings(TreeNode currentNode)
   bei SetupTv.SetupTvSettingsForm.SettingsForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

2009-10-09 21:10:37.517393 [15]: Exception   :Error: UnknownTableUnclassified
Gentle.Common.GentleException: The table Program to which type TvDatabase.Program maps does not exist.
   bei Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)
   bei Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.ConstructMap(PersistenceBroker broker, Type type)
   bei Gentle.Framework.SqlBuilder..ctor(IGentleProvider provider, StatementType stmtType, Type type, LogicalOperator logicalOperator)
   bei TvDatabase.Channel.UpdateNowAndNext()
   bei TvDatabase.Channel.get_CurrentProgram()
   bei TvService.TvCardContext.OnZap(User user)
   bei TvService.TimeShifter.Start(User& user, String& fileName)

2009-10-09 21:11:53.083715 [EPG Update thread]: Exception   :Error: UnknownTableUnclassified
   bei TvDatabase.TvBusinessLayer.RemoveOldPrograms(Int32 idChannel)
   bei TvDatabase.EpgDBUpdater.ImportPrograms(Channel dbChannel, IList`1 epgPrograms)
   bei TvDatabase.EpgDBUpdater.UpdateEpgForChannel(EpgChannel epgChannel)
   bei TvService.EpgCard.UpdateDatabaseThread()

So, what do I have to do to get the table back in place?

Chuckyy

Portal Member
January 17, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany

bgbailey

Portal Member
October 11, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi team,

I had the recording table in the MySql database crash and become unusable. I could still record, but nothing showed in the Recorded TV listings.

I tried backing up and reinstalling etc and lost my way a bit. Then I tried "Repair Table Recording" in a MySQL Query and the table fixed itself.

However the next time when restarted the HTPC I could not get TVService to start. Bu66er!

I Uninstalled/Reinstalled and got everything going again; except I could not go into the extended options in the TV Server Configuration.

Where do I go to reset the flag that presents all the extra bits in the TV Server?

I have some recordings in the recordings directory which are not in the repaired database table. I can use the import funtion to bring these up to date.

Cheers
Bernard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom