SQLiteDatabase Plugin for MP2 (2 Viewers)

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    In your MP2 server installation directory there is a plugin directory. In that directory you should find a directory called SQLCEDatabase. Delete it ( make a backup before) and copy my SQLiteDatabase Plugin into the plugin directory. Restart the server and you're done.
    Let me know how it works!
    Michael

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    i delete the SQLCEDDatabase folder and copy your folder. when i click to MP2 server, i got an error msg about task scheduler.

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    I'll have a look at it but it'll take one or two days - I'm travelling until tomorrow night. Please hold on...

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    ...easier than I thought. It seems that my zip file is a bit confusing. There are two directories in it. One is "source" - that's the one you don't need at all. The second is bin. From that directory you only copy the SQLiteDatabase directory (the one containing the .xml file) into your plugin directory.
    The reason for your error is that the server doesn't find the SQLiteDatabase.xml file in your ...plugin\sqlitedatabase\ directory and I suppose that you copied the whole content of my zip file - correct?
    Michael

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Ok - that explains it. Please try copying only the SQLiteDatabase sub folder from the bin folder in the zip file.

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    thanks for ur help, but right now i am try to import all of 20 tv shows. i am wondering how long will it takes to finish import?

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    You can watch the progress right at the end of the server log file while the import is running ;)

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    do the MP2 client have to on or not? cause right now , my client is off. and the lastet log is on 6:25 pm and not later that . i got the SQLdebug log.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom