Start DVD Playback At Root Menu (1 Viewer)

R1AD1An2

March 3, 2013
Home Country
American Samoa American Samoa
If you play a DVD with the VLC media player, it always starts at the root menu; this saves you from having to wait for the FBI warning, the studio logo etc. and other stuff you can't normally skip before you can see the menu and start your movie. Is there an option to start a DVD at the root menu in MediaPortal? I now know I can force this option when I rip the disc in DVDFab, but I ripped hundreds of discs without this option enabled alread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including menus work fine. Sorry for having caused trouble, and thanks a lot for the support!
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including...
Hi community, I am further testing out MP2, and there are three questions I have: 1. When importing my local video folder with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without audio. I configured the video and audio codecs following the video playback guide available on this forum. I have to say that recently I uninstalled a video card to put it in another office PC and now for...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Did that also... :o).. But was hoping people in here maybe knew something about it, it cannot be only me. Ive tested it from several computers, all the same..
Did that also... :o).. But was hoping people in here maybe knew something about it, it cannot be only me. Ive tested it from...
see a bit from my log here.. [2020-08-15 23:14:49,068] [Log ] [MPMain ] [WARN ] - Library MediaInfo.dll was not found at...
Replies
Views
So I switched from PC/realtek->TosLink->Receiver to PC->HMDI->TV->TosLink->Receiver and now sound works as expected.
So I switched from PC/realtek->TosLink->Receiver to PC->HMDI->TV->TosLink->Receiver and now sound works as expected.
Hi, I have issues when I playback mkv files in MP2.1.3. The mkv files are created eather with MakeMKV as rips from DVD or BD with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom