Start Moving Pictures via MCE remote "Videos" button 1.3beta (1 Viewer)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Just thought i would update anyone who wants this so videos button on the remote starts moving pics instead of the default my videos in mediaportal as its changed a little since 1.3Beta as follows -

Find this file under: (this is the bit that has altered)
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\defaults\InputDeviceMappings\Microsoft MCE.xml
- on windows 7 x64 and then find the following code -
Code:
<button name="My Videos" code="74">
<action layer="0" condition="WINDOW" conproperty="6" command="ACTION" cmdproperty="18" sound="click.wav" />
<action layer="0" condition="WINDOW" conproperty="2005" command="ACTION" cmdproperty="18" sound="click.wav" />
<action layer="0" condition="*" conproperty="-1" command="WINDOW" cmdproperty="6" sound="click.wav" />
</button>

Change the last 6 to 96742 and save the file replacing the original (it may be wise to backup the Microsoft MCE.xml first) and then the videos button on remote will take you to the catagery view in moving pictures.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Der DirectX-WebInstaller wird nicht richtig ausgeführt. Lade und installiere das DX9-Runtime separat (Link). Danach MP2 erneut installieren.
Der DirectX-WebInstaller wird nicht richtig ausgeführt. Lade und installiere das DX9-Runtime separat (Link). Danach MP2 erneut...
0xfffffff7 unbekannter Fehler log file:
Replies
Views
Ich arbeite mit einer MCE-FB und der HID-einstellung in MP1.15 Nun möchte ich eine Taste der FB mit 'MovingPictures' belegen. Wie ich das verstanden habe geht das über das Editieren der HIDDefualt.xml. Hier habe ich den Eintrag für Pictures gefunden. <button code="Pictures"> <action layer="0" condition="*" conproperty="-1"...
Ich arbeite mit einer MCE-FB und der HID-einstellung in MP1.15 Nun möchte ich eine Taste der FB mit 'MovingPictures' belegen. Wie...
Ich arbeite mit einer MCE-FB und der HID-einstellung in MP1.15 Nun möchte ich eine Taste der FB mit 'MovingPictures' belegen. Wie...
Replies
Views
Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom