STB Blasting issue (1 Viewer)

rfield

Portal Member
August 14, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I switched over to MP from Sagetv shortly after Google picked them up.
I was running 1.1.3 no problem and was using the LM Remote Keymap Server dll to blast channel changes. Everything was great.
I upgraded to 1.2. Everything went great, I was pretty excited until I tried to blast a channel change to the STB.
It seems support for the current LM Remote blaster dll has been lost. An email more than a month ago to LMGestion has gone unanswered.
I've been using Sagetv again for the last month now since I can't blast. I would like to get back to MP.

I've tried IRSS (4 different times now) and also the built in TVServer blaster (I just get exception errors).

Does anyone have any suggestions that might help me get back to MP?

My MCE Remote & Blaster is the older type 1 which apparently doesn't always seem to be supported. I'm running on xp.
The STB is a Motorolla RG2400.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Ron

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Ron

Sorry for the delayed response. You need to upgrade IRSS and then patch it for MP 1.2.1. The patch is here.

mm

rfield

Portal Member
    August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi mm,

Thank you for answering.
    Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that I had downloaded the most recent version of IRSS and applied the patch to get it loaded into the server. I had trained the IR codes and everything appears to be fine but nothing get's blasted. This is the same IRSS experience I had about a year or so ago before I found the LM Remote Keymap dll.

I'll make another attempt at getting blasting working this weekend. Worse case I have an old Winlirc blaster around I could also try.

I'll post if I get anything working.

Thanks,

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom