still probs with t200! (1 Viewer)

leemarkadams

Portal Member
January 2, 2006
Hell othere again,
well I have just spent another few hours playing around with the syatem and still no joy getting a TV picture on media portal using my T200 card.

Now using the supplied software with the card it is easy, as all I want to do is view a picture using a composite input from an external source, and this enables this option.

Yet, no matter how hard i look I can not get the option of composite in anywhere in either the configuration program or the tv wizard...

I am running the latest drivers and RC 2 of MP...

Any one able to help me before I just sling the sodding thing in the garden and smash it up into lots of really small pieces with an axe, then set fire to it and then bury it under 20 tons of concrete!LOL.

Lee

leemarkadams

Portal Member
January 2, 2006
Well, have been playing around with it again....

If I use the bundled Compro Tv it is fine...

I downloaded the trial of Showshifter and it is fine....(apart from will nott let me record)

So, what the heck is going on with media portal???

Lee

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi Lee,

Well T200 doesn't really tell us much about what brand/type of TV card you own. Is it the Compro VideoMate DVB-T 200? If so, then it should be supported. Do you use the correct type of drivers for the card? MediaPortal needs BDA drivers for DVB type capture cards.

If you can't get it to work, the please post your mediaportal.log file so we can see what's wrong. While you're at, please fill in the support template as well, which is listed as announcement in this forum. If all this doesn't help, you might want to drop by via IRC, to get some interactive help.

Kind regards,
    Michel

leemarkadams

Portal Member
    January 2, 2006
    Thanks for the reply,

Yes it is a Compro card, where do I get the BDA drivers from?

i fthey are the drivers on the media portla site then i have tried them and they still do not let me see the TV picture...

Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom