Stop button in topmenu doesn't work with video (topmenu freeze) (1 Viewer)

Joe Pizza

Portal Member
July 5, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

I have a totally new installation with MP1.4 and StreamedMP 2.0.0.XXX. Everything works fine and smooth BUT the only problem is when I want to stop a video with the topmenu (moving pictures, my series, online videos, etc) then the menu stopped/freeze and I have to ctrl+alt+del. The other functions work smoothly and in music the stop button works also fine.
I've added the logs. Please can somebody help my?

Sincerely,
Joe

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    thanks for logs . can you try this in report bug to team mediaportal mode . this will disable3rdparty plugins and use the default skin.

d3rang3d

Portal Member
    January 7, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I was also having the same issue and disabling I.F.C. fixed it for me guess we will just have to wait for an update

Thanks!

STuNZ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 25, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I found the problem remained with IFC disabled. Uninstalling it resolved the problem.
    No idea why disabled didn't do the trick, as it certainly was disabled according to MP Config.

Other thing was that this problem appeared when anything (remote etc) stopped fullscreen video. Not just the top menu. Result was always black or frozen screen with sound in background and unresponsive to anything less than killing the task.

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I found the problem remained with IFC disabled. Uninstalling it resolved the problem.
    Disabling should work. Just make sure you disable the process plugin and the window plugin. In other words, IFC has two components that must both be disabled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom