Stop, Jump Fwd don't work on Sunwave140 Remote (1 Viewer)

alanh

July 1, 2009
Home Country
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1
MediaPortal Skin:
Windows Version: Windows 7 Home premium SP1
CPU Type: Intel Core2 Quad 2.66GHz 64 bit
HDD: ST31000340NS 232GB c: ST3250310NS 698 GB D: Paging WDC WD10EACS-00D6B0 1TB E: Data WDC WD7500AACS-006B0 F: Data
Memory: 6 GB
Motherboard: Intel
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT220
Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Mother board
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver: Microsoft 6.1.7601.17514 NVIDIA 1.1.13.1
1. TV Card: DNTV Live! Dual Digital PCI
1. TV Card Type: DVB-T
1. TV Card Driver: AD9015 BDA 8.4.29.1 ITETech 9.60.1.630
2. TV Card: DNTV Live! Dual Digital PCI
2. TV Card Type: DVB-T
2. TV Card Driver: AD9015 BDA 8.4.29.1 ITETech 9.60.1.630
3. TV Card: 3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider: HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply 500 W:
Remote: Sunwave SMR140 Media PC Remote Control looks like the Sceno picture.
Welcome to Sunwave Technology Corp.
TV Sony Bravia Full HD
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

Stop button does not work. I think this was lost in upgrades of previous versions of Media Portal. It should go back to the previous video menu and store the location in the file. When play is pressed you should get the choice of continue or go back to the start. This does not happen on my old remote and the new one I have just purchased.

Fast Forward The one which increases the speed ok, however the one which increases in time increments does not. The opposite direction buttons are fine.

I have unsuccessfully tried Eventghost.

AlanH

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have this remote and am having no issue, have you set this remote to be used in the mediaportal configuration under "remotes"

Shadime

alanh

July 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Shadime,
    Thanks for your quick response.
    Sunwave 140 is not an option which can be selected, So what selections have you made?
    I have selected Sceno. Have you also made any selections on the other menus?

AlanH

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi AlanH,

Sceno is the one that I have selected as well. I use the orange keys around the mouse control to increase time increments. (left and right)
    I will have a look at my settings tonight and see if I can add anything else.

Shadime

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Come to think of it i think I did have to re map the stop button a while ago. To do that you need to go into mapping in the sceno remote section and look for stop and map the correct key.

Shadime

alanh

July 1, 2009
    Home Country
    XML investigation

I have copied the code into the attachment. You can see that the pause button which works correctly has a command and a no condition statement. Stop does not have a command just a no condition statement.

Other than for the button number the same code is used for all other remote controls.

It would be preferable if the stop button stopped the playback, returned to the appropriate video or DVD menu. If the same file is reselected, the user gets a choice of the current location or from the beginning. The location would only be stored temporarily.

The button with a single right arrow against a vertical line is also inoperative but the left button works.

It would be really useful to have slow down to step forward and backwards so that scrolling titles can be read or to examine a frame of the action.

Thanks,

AlanH

Attachments

• Siunwave140 Remote control.txt
      406 bytes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom