Strange behaviour when playing music and pressing stop (1 Viewer)

rich76

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hey all,
Apologies in advance as I have already posted this in another thread but as it was not related to the winamp visualization changes I thought it would be more likely to be looked at here so feel free to delete my other post.

I have found a bug with the music player (unless its intended behaviour) and as I'm using the files from here I thought i better post here 1st?

Not sure if its just my system or if others get the same problem but should be easy to reproduce plus I have added my log files which should just contain the steps that cause the issue.

If you select a track to play and then in the now playing screen press stop on the remote or b on the keyboard mediaportal jumps back to the albums lists instead of the album you were currently playing or in shares mode it jumps back 1 folder.

If you play a track and press x or red button for visualizations then press stop it takes you back to the home page instead of the album you were just playing.

If you press stop while still within a album/folder then it stops and stays in the same album/folder as would be expected.

Why does the now playing and visualization pages not take you back to the album/folder you were currently listening too or browsing?

I have just tested this in MP 1.3 and it goes back to the album previously playing from the now playing screen and visualization screen with I would expect to happen so looks like its got broken between 1.3 and 1.4.

Hope that makes sense :p;)

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom