1. TV Card: 2x Anysee T/C combo plus
    1. TV Card Type: analog,DVB-C,DVB-T
    1. TV Card Driver: latest
    2. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR-1300
    2. TV Card Type: Hybrid Analoog,DVB-T,Radio
    2. TV Card Driver: 1.2B wintv 7 with extend
    3. TV Card: EC168
    3. TV Card Type: DVB-T
    3. TV Card Driver: old xp driver. it works..
    4. TV Card:
    4. TV Card Type:
    4. TV Card Driver:
    MPEG2 Video Codec: Microsoft DTV-DVD videocodec
    MPEG2 Audio Codec: Microsoft DTV-DVD codec
    h.264 Video Codec: Microsoft DTV-DVD codec
    Satelite/CableTV Provider: ziggo
    HTPC Case: Thermaltake Khandalf BW-4000LCS
    Cooling: Liquid Acid Cooling
    Power Supply: BeQuiet 750 Watt Pro Power
    Remote: 1 hauppauge,1 anysee,1 conceptronic mce,1 IRDA controller
    TV: 2x LG L245WP, 1x Samsung Syncmaster 400P
    TV - HTPC Connection: all you can find and some exotic, lol

strange things happening in my pc. after new anysee driver installation all of a sudden no channels get decoded anymore and there is a file called : prdmowrapper.log in my mediaportal installation dir.
    contents of prdmowrapper.log

-------------------------------------------------------
    Filename: C:\PROGRA~2\PLAYRE~1\PRDMOW~1.DLL
    Date: 11-7-2011
    Time: 14:43:8

Time: 14:43:30

Time: 14:43:50

anyone knows what this is about ?
    ps: i stripped the log zipfile as it was to big to upload. removed backup files.
    ps2: for dev : i use mdapifilter and anysee. this error also occurs when i uninstalled filter and rebooted.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Da_JoJo

Either your logs don't show the test without M***I or you didn't disable it completely. Either way, the logs are no good for me. If the old driver worked then why upgrade?

mm

Da_JoJo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Da_JoJo

Either your logs don't show the test without M***I or you didn't disable it completely. Either way, the logs are no good for me. If the old driver worked then why upgrade?

mm

good point about the driver... i was stupid to believe it would do better and have some HD fixes. it didnt. older driver works still best for anysee.
    about the M***I lol.. i turned on and off the smartcard in the tv-server config for the anysee and after reboot it worked again.
    me and a lot of people hope for direct smardcard support for the anysee .
    the former product floppy-dtv is what has driven mediaportal to get where it is nowadays. the company switches device to anysee. but mediaportal doesnt support it anymore. why ?
    im sure i and i and a lot of more people would really like to have this support. if i was able to fix it , i would have done it long time ago since they have a sdk available and dont mind that one uses there md-api support.

after some looking around , it turns out windows 7 has some functionality called virtualstore. this puts init files for programs that do not fully support elevated desktop into that dir in ones userdir. causing M to da I to not work correctly and so when i remove this filter, it doesnt fully remove itself. have to turn on and off the smartcard in mediaportal tv-server again for it to work ok again.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Da_JoJo

The reason why Anysee's API is not supported is that it is *very* complex. At least it was the last time I looked at it. I have their SDK from August 2009, but it could easily have changed since then and it seems they don't offer it from their website anymore.

mm

Da_JoJo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    they have 2 websites nowadays.
    anysee
    http://www.anyseedirect.eu/product-downloads/anysee-downloads.html
    i wouldnt know about the complexity of the thing as i dont have to much info on it as of yet.
    i am however willing to dig this out and help find a solution to this .
    going to mail them folks over there and ask them if they can think with us and maybe have something we overlooked :)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Please do not use the new Anysee drivers.. The are f*cking bad!!!

I also try sometimes a newer driver, but I have alsways artifacts.. I'm using the most solid driver so far, and that's Anysee CNO 1.28s. Please try that one!

Da_JoJo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Please do not use the new Anysee drivers.. The are f*cking bad!!!

I also try sometimes a newer driver, but I have alsways artifacts.. I'm using the most solid driver so far, and that's Anysee CNO 1.28s. Please try that one!

yuyu i have read the story.. i just want to find out what the problem is. the driver from 25 juli with cno 1.3.5 was also doing fine and tunes much faster. i watch HD content regularly so i need it to function well. i stream tv to my windows 8 machine using vlc. vlc also crashes on discovery hd showcase. which using h264+ac3 . here is the problem . i think its in the atsc tuning the problem.
    since the anysee in virtual tuner mode is using dvb-t instead of dvb-c native tuner. my other dvb-t tuner which allways worked fine with these old xp drivers is also playing up now. it never did before. maybe a windows update or maybe a change in tv-server which is causing the problem.
    i switched the whole thing on and off and installed latest anysee driver from oktober and it wouldnt work at first . so i cleaned out the old stuff and backups and everything else screwing my pc. now i have working tv again but still the HD channels have artifacts.. the better the signal the more artifacts. hd showcase keeps running without crash. channel swap takes about 0.5 second.

hmm i looked at there website and it seems they removed the sdk and some newer drivers. something i said ? lol
    edit: another thing is that anysee driver after 1.28s has included there own md-api support. so maybe connecting these over com port would work. besides that it points out where the problem is. its using 2x md-api plugin and so overloading the decrypter.
    edit2: so if driver 1.3.5 was doing fine with this given.. it should also be able to decode 2 channels at same time .. only thing needed is to find a way to avoid using M***I-mediaportal version and use the anysee driver one
    edit3: since com port actions are needed which is piracy indulcing there must be a way to acces the anysee directly through its md-api.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom