Strange MPTvseries Logos Problem (1 Viewer)

pannivas

Portal Pro
July 26, 2006
Nicosia
Home Country
Cyprus Cyprus
Hello,

For some strange reason i cannot get the Logos of MPTvseries to show up using the default TVSeries.xml file.

If i replace the default with one of the new TVSeries files found here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/aeon-274/aeon-wide-tvseries-42708/

then i can get the logos to show. Also i have test this with monochrome and it works with monochrome skin as well.

Any ideas how i can fix the default TVSeries.xml file as i do like that one most.

Da Silva

Portal Pro
May 31, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi pannivas,

I am having the same issue, but no matter which xml I use the logos will not show. This used to work perfectly on MP RC1 but now for as long as i've had RC2 no luck with the logos.

Using Indigo skin.

MP-TVseries plugin says that the logos are downloaded and they are visible in the tool config, but not in the MP GUI.

Hope someone has an idea what might be wrong.

uncertainty

Portal Pro
September 29, 2007
NYC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello,

For some strange reason i cannot get the Logos of MPTvseries to show up using the default TVSeries.xml file.

If i replace the default with one of the new TVSeries files found here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/aeon-274/aeon-wide-tvseries-42708/

then i can get the logos to show. Also i have test this with monochrome and it works with monochrome skin as well.

Any ideas how i can fix the default TVSeries.xml file as i do like that one most.

I can confirm I have this same bug with logos not being displayed. If I replace the default aeon wide tvseries.xml with the ones you mentinoned then I have logos.

Da Silva

Portal Pro
May 31, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi,

I have also noticed the Aeon Wide skin trick but for some reason it stopped working for me after I restart the computer.

I am still confused about the real reason why the logos disappeared.

morfeu78

Portal Member
September 16, 2008
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
I was having the same problem, I edited the xml, copying the logo placement from Buzzie's xml and now it's is working here!
the file is attached.

Attachments

• TVSeries.xml
    30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom