strange problems with "[ ]" in the EPG... (1 Viewer)

resa

Portal Pro
February 24, 2008
the sunny side.
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello!

I am not able to post in the bug-boards of the MP1-section, so i try it here, feel free to move, if this is incorrect...

it encounters an strange problem with the EPG/Programmguide-Screens and i don't know if this is a BUG and/or if it is resolved in later versions... currently i am using MediaPortal 1.0.2.0

I want to record an show wich iss called "[adult swim]" (without " but with [ ]) in the original EPG-data of the channel (TNT Series (KD))...

so i am in the Programmguide-screen, where channels and programms are shown in vertical listview, just as normal.. now i am marking the show and press "OK" to go to the details, where i can choose to record this show...

this will take a lot of time... the little live-tv-frame was freezing, but i still heard the sound like normal... first time i thought, the machine has hangup and i was rebooting, but the second time i just wait longer, and after 2 minutes the detail-screen appears like nothing strange has happens...

now i am press to record and again it takes sveral minutes, after the button was pressed, and i realizied why it takes so long:

on the right side, in the list with the episodes/repeatings of the show, every damned entry of the EPG, from every channel, every show, was listed, and the page-counter counts up... so it seems, it was loading the whole EPG Data at this point... about 70.000 entrys on 17.500 pages, okay, this will take some time for sure...lol

i think there is some problems with the "[ ]" symbols in the show-title, couse this happens only with this show and i had never had this problems before or with other shows...

so please, can you find out what the problem is and fix it in an further version (if this is still not fixed) ?

thank you

and best regards
resa

p.s. please excuse me for my bad english, if you don't understand what i mean don't hestiate to ask for or send me an german speaking developer to clear that out ;-))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom