Strangest plugins you can imagine? (1 Viewer)

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
Hehe, I tested this on my system here with an aquarium screensaver. Looks great. I´ll give it a test tomorrow on my Plasma.

Does anyone know a screensaver with a fireplace? :D

X

xenon2000

jrossing said:
How about

My Horoskobe
My Biorythem
My NightSky
My WebCam

Some more "serious" ones:
My Calendar/Appointments
My Birthday Calendar (365 day calendar)
My Addressbook

I too think and was already in the process of looking for a Calendar option. Seems like you should be able to have a large date/time stamp instead of a tiny one like it it now. And if there is a calendar, it should be able to display appointments and events like birthdays. Even plays sounds for events. Etc.

And like also mentioned, seems like there should be a way to handle contacts, with addresses, phonenumbers, etc... of course with more personal information available, password protection/authentication may need to be available with these plugins, etc.

And I am also going to use this post to again say I am really hoping that random slideshow feature becomes available. I am looking in to the code right now, but I don't have Visual Studio .NET 2003 C# to compile any changes. I will post somewhere else asking about how to get that.

A

Anonymous

sla said:
My Tetris (I'm seriously thinking about writing one)

That is already done, search the forum for it. I tested it and made some new nice graphics for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom