Strangest plugins you can imagine? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

My Napster ... darn u have to pay now, so maybe My Kazaa ;-)

My Dominos Pizza .... so I dont have to pause that DVD to get food sorted!

My Homer... plays a loud "DOH" everytime Windows Crashes (which is a lot in my case)

My Excuses... an endless supply of excuses to get out of work, chores, family meetings, etc.

X

xenon2000

andythomas said:
My Homer... plays a loud "DOH" everytime Windows Crashes (which is a lot in my case)

Sorry to hear that.... I don't want to start a big thread or anything, or even pretend that I know what your problem is from such an ambiguous statement.

But..... If you are haven't issue finding the source of the problem, I have seem many odd issues like that from bad ram, and I don't mean like ram that is broken. I mean cheap ram, especially CL 3.0 (Cas Latency) and sometimes CL 2.5 depending on the motherboard, so I try to get CL 2.0 if I can. But I have also had great luck with CL 2.5. But CL 3.0 has given me a lot of issues.

Anyways...

http://www.memtest86.com/

Try MemTest86 - Linux based memory tester. Download the CD ISO and then you will have a bootable CD that will put your ram through 12 tests, each more intensive as it goes. I usually dont wait long enough to let it go beyond test #8. But if it starts failing, then you know that your ram/motherboard combo isn't working well. And usually just need to buy better ram.

Anyways.. I only mention this, because I have seen this help with many of my friends who insist on buying crappy ram. Of course your ram may be fine and it's something else, I just thought I would suggest memtest86 since it doesn't take any effort to check out. If you don't have a burner, you can use a floppy version of it too.

Again, sorry to ramble, I don't want to start a troubleshooting post. MP rocks.

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    My Snake ...u know the game on Nokia phones

My Breakout..another game

My Keyhole ...www.keyhole.com....satellite imaging app

My FTP ..client side to login to an FTP server...filezilla any1?

My mIRC ....when MP is stable enough that it wont crash

My Conference ...audio/video conferencing - requires a WebCam and/or Microphone

My Calender ...has my alarm, my schedular, to replace Windows Time altogether

X

xenon2000

My Vehicular Media - name pending. :) - MP options to wirelessly sync media with Car PC (maybe Car MP version).

My Security - security camera monitoring and recording. Security integration.

My Journal / My Blog - Password protected, TV centralized journal writing.

My Babes of the Day - Slideshow of daily babes via some website, option to make it change the babe as the MP background everyday. Could also just be like Webshots and call it "My Webshots".

My Mame - I know there is a MAME for MCE, GameEX. But would be nice to have MAME integrated for MP.

And just to say, Cutting "My" out of the whole naming convention would be nice. All this "My crap" naming is kinda lame. Even the "iLife, iMovies, etc" is also lame naming. But I guess that is what skinning if for, to redo the looks.

How about a slideshow plugin that does random image slideshows. :)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    "My" is not skin related.
    It's in the language file.

Grab a text editor and change it.

A

Anonymous

How about:

My Name - every time you wonder what you name is you just highlight this and click... you could eaven include an image option in case you forgot what you looked like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom