StreamedMP 16:10 - 0.0.4 (1 Viewer)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have ported streamedMP to be used on a 16:10 ratio.
Since this is my third skin release (2 ports and aMPed) I can use all the help there is maintining these ports and would like the community to help out as much as they can!
I will be happy to maintain the releases for now but if anyone else is willing to pick up please contact me.

Changelog:
Version 0.4
* Removed all access to extramenus from the skin (gamemenu, watchmenu etc)
* Added a second level to some hiddenmenus (for example in movingpictures and music). Related plugins are shown. Press right on the hidden menu to get there.
* Added HTPCInfo support
* Redesigned 4TR home
* Added support for VideoNews plugin
* Added support for SkinInfo plugin
* Disabled exit, restart, shutdown buttons in basichome
* Redesigned TV Series widebanner view
* Added buttons to settings window

Version 0.3
* First of all, sorry guys but the package kinda doubeld it's size. The weather images take up a lot of space. Just be patient, the download will finish eventually.
* Most of the skin seems to work fine for me now in both 16:10 as well as 16:9 (did not find any issues yet)
* Added XFactor style weather backgrounds to basichome
* Added Basichome_Aeon_mod.xml and Aenmod editor to the package. The first one I have tweaked a bit (such as xfactor style weather bg). The last one you can use to generate your own menus
* Full support for Info Service plugin
* Only supports tvseries 2.3
* Loads of plugins unsupported by current streamedMP are supported like; My Score Center, InfoService, lots of games
* Lots of things I forgot along the line :) Enjoy!

Download streamedMP 16:10 - 0.0.4

antcodd

Portal Member
November 21, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi, sorry I just noticed I didn't fix tvZAPOSD.xml. :oops:

I've also updated mytvFullscreen.xml to make it consistant with the others (I forgot to change it from playing with the height to get the right aspect ratio to just using keep aspect ratio and moving the frame down 8 'pixels').

I've also found there is a problem with time text jumping around when zapping and the channel name showing down the botttom but this also happens in 1280x720 without my modification so it must be a problem with StreamedMP (also I have no idea how to fix it as the positions are the same and I don't have any skinning experience beyond nudging things around).

Attachments

• tvZAPOSD.xml
    30.6 KB
  • mytvFullScreen.xml
    30.6 KB

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just made my aeon wide mod a little more useful. It now is pretty easy to configure, based it upon this post so the explanation there's the same for this port.

It only supports 5 items currently.

will be part of next release as Basichome_aeon_mod.xml

antcodd

Portal Member
November 21, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi,

I just started using For The Record and I've noticed the 4TR_RecordedTV.xml is missing a huge amount of information compared with the original. Recorded TV shows no record tv and the back button doesn't work.

I'm using the original StreamedMP 4TR_RecordedTV.xml for now but that doesn't seem to do mouse events properly (I can't click on recordings the whole list just greys out when I move the mouse) so I have to use the keyboard but atleast it shows the recordings and the back buttons work.

I notice you didn't include my fixed TV files in the 0.0.2 release - I've just reverted to mine though I'm not even using them now thanks to 4TR.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I thought I did include your fixes although I changed them myself a bit more.
I'll see when I have time to look at it, will probably take some time.

----EDIT----

The fortherecord files included with the package are 1.40 beta versions.
The files attached are compatible with 1.3.3

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm uploading my latest build currently. It now is compatible (at least for me, knock on wood) with 16:10 and 16:9. Included some nice new enhancements with it (see first post)

------EDIT------

Updated first post with new link

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom