StreamedMP losing focus? (1 Viewer)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've noticed that during the startup screen, the skin jumps to fullscreen displaying the StreamedMP logo in fullscreen mode (no taskbars or anything) and after about 2 seconds, that screens gets closed and i see my desktop again for about 30 seconds untill the Home Menu is launched.

Sometimes when i'm navigating through the menu's i hear a 'plong' next to the sound the skin makes, and then while navigating through my TV-Guide, the numbers of the remote don't work anymore.
    For example: when i've got my TV-Guide open and press 1 + 7 for channel 17, that doesn't work, and can only be fixed by restarting MediaPortal.

I'm using MPtraymod + mpfocusalways to keep focus.
    Tried enabling 'keep mediaportal always on top' in General settings of MP Config, but it still looks like it's losing focus some times (not all the time).

Anybody else experiencing these problems or knows a sollution to this?

Tnx in advance :)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Are you using XP or Vista? I've always used MPtray, but now that I installed MP 1.0 that got uninstalled somehow and I had to install it again. This time I went for MPtraymod and suddenly I get the exact same behaviour as you describe (during startup at least, haven't tried the number keys). I switched back to MPtray (regular) and all is well. I'm using XP MCE and I understand that the MPtraymod is needed for Vista?

Emph

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm using Vista, i'll try switching back to MPtray and see it that improves it. TNX for the tip :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom