StreamedMP Original TVseries.xml (1 Viewer)

mobius1980

Portal Member
January 26, 2009
Home Country
Hi guys,

I have done an incredibly stupid thing... I was playing with some modified .xml's from around the community and have saved over my original StreamedMP's TVseries.xml without backing it up.

I was hoping if anyone out there could shoot me their original TVseries.xml file or paste the xml code here so I can revert it back to it's original form.

I don't mean to sound picky here but if possible, I would prefer the latest StreamedMP version (not sure if there are any differences).

I'm so embarrassed to ask for it but thank you to anyone that can help. :oops:

mobius1980

Portal Member
January 26, 2009
Home Country
Thank you so much... I had no idea where to go from here other than uninstall StreamedMP and loose all my fanart settings etc.

Thank you again. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I found the same anyone starting out can very easily get lost in the plugin then patch then ask for help which can be a while coming round about as the are sometimes a few patches that apply to a specific problem and sometimes need to be applied in a specific order for the fix to be successful. Do this for all the plugins you would...
I found the same anyone starting out can very easily get lost in the plugin then patch then ask for help which can be a while...
Hi everyone. I am a big fan of MediaPortal. I have been using it for several years now and I hope to do so in the future. I have a...
Replies
Views
I am attaching my file that I use for grabbing my local stations in Palm Beach County Florida. It works but you have to save it in a separate folder in your main hard drive. I save it in the "Program Data" directory on my C drive and call it Team MediaPortal Grabber. The reason is that every time you upgrade the new install...
I am attaching my file that I use for grabbing my local stations in Palm Beach County Florida. It works but you have to save it in...
I am attaching my file that I use for grabbing my local stations in Palm Beach County Florida. It works but you have to save it in...
Replies
Views
this seems to be related to the Ares skin. It can be somewhat fixed by replacing the mytvrecordedtv.xml with the one found in the DefaultWide skin. It really messes up the overlays though.
this seems to be related to the Ares skin. It can be somewhat fixed by replacing the mytvrecordedtv.xml with the one found in the...
For the past year or so I have not been able to get into my TV recordings menu. MediaPortal wont crash, but it just hangs and...
Replies
Views
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
OK. Thanks for all your time @Owlsroost and @mm1352000.
OK. Thanks for all your time @Owlsroost and @mm1352000.
MediaPortal Version: 1.13.0 Description When watching Veronica HD using MediaPortal 1.13, but also the earlier versions, I get...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom