Subcentral and MP 1.23 (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ok thanks. I was wondering if anybody had the 3.0.17.2, but that's probably only MP2

dhrto

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Would it be possible to configure the added language code for downloaded subtitles? Right now it adds 'English' and 'Dutch' to the filename, while I would much prefer to be able to configure this into 'en' and 'nl'. This is more compatible with other software, for example Plex.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I guess so, but as far as I understand right now, there aren't any improvements over the current version (3.0.17).
    I will release a new subcentral and a new subtitledownloader (with podnapisi fix) soon

Stubbie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It seems like I still have the problem with 1.2.6 Subcentral and 1.23 Mediaportal?
    Should I disable Podnapsi ?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    do you have any logs to go with that?
    I know podnapisi can be a bit tricky, their servers are sometimes returning a 503, but usually that will resolve itself after a while.

Stubbie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I will try to find a log when I come home tonight.
    Can you point me to where to find the log?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    good question, I don't use subcentral myself.
    usually somewhere in the c:\programdata\team mediaportal\mediaportal\log folder.
    if you look for something like subcentral.log, or subtitledownloader.log or as a last resort mediaportal.log you can send it/them to me.
    Don't know if there is sensitive info in there, safest is to dm me the logs

Stubbie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have send you the logfiles.
    I was trying to get subtitles for this show - but MePo crashes when retrieving it. This is the last entry:
    2020-01-30 09:25:11.820 [INFO][21]: File Watcher: Changed event: I:\Serier\His Dark Materials Season 1 Mp4 1080p\His Dark Materials S01E04.English.srt

I have had the error since updating MePo to 1.23.
    The subtitles are updated retrieved but not updated - MePo just crash during the event.
    When trying to retrieve again the SubCentral is updating the new sub and I can watch the show.

From MediaPortal-Error.log:
    [2020-01-30 09:25:11,705] [Error ] [Subtitles Downloader Thread] [ERROR] - MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    [2020-01-30 09:25:11,716] [Log ] [Subtitles Downloader Thread] [ERROR] - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Objektreferencen er ikke indstillet til en forekomst af et objekt.
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
    ved SubCentral.GUI.Retriever.OnSubtitlesDownloaded(BasicMediaDetail mediaDetail, List`1 statusList)
    ved SubCentral.GUI.Retriever.DownloadSubtitleAsync(Object downloadDataObj)
    ved System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    ved System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    ved System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    ved System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    ved System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj) Message: Objektreferencen er ikke indstillet til en forekomst af et objekt. Site : System.Object MarshaledInvoke(System.Windows.Forms.Control, System.Delegate, System.Object[], Boolean) Source : System.Windows.Forms Stack Trace: ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
    ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
    ved SubCentral.GUI.Retriever.OnSubtitlesDownloaded(BasicMediaDetail mediaDetail, List`1 statusList)
    ved SubCentral.GUI.Retriever.DownloadSubtitleAsync(Object downloadDataObj)
    ved System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
    ved System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    ved System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    ved System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    ved System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom