Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Re: SubCentral v0.9.1

Nice job! Will test it asap!

Can you please explain how to implement a custom scrapper and where to "put" the dll? The subtitle downloader thread has a dummy implementation but I am not sure if custom implementations are possible in SubCentral. (The wiki is still in WiP)

I am also interested in translating for Greek.

If you want to translate to Greek, copy english language file and start editing the strings. You need to edit like this:

<string Field="All">All</string>

to

<string Field="All">Greek for All</string>

Custom implementations of scrappers is possible. But you need to consult seco's SubtitleDownloader API thread, instructions are there :)

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: SubCentral v0.9.1 - download & manage subtitles (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries/othe

Awesome plugin! Me and the other "user", my girlfriend, are very happy with this development! I'm going to test it right away and I will go and translate this for the Dutch users.:D

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: SubCentral v0.9.1 - download & manage subtitles (Moving Pictures/MP-TVSeries/othe

Here's a complete Dutch translation as a form of gratitude for this wonderful plugin. I tested it with a few files and it worked perfectly. This is JUST what my MediaPortal needed! Thanks again!

Attachted is my translation!

Attachments

• nl.xml
      10.8 KB

thunder

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007

How can i add a Download Folder? :confused:

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

Huh, I wanted to add explanation line to SubCentral configuration window but I guess I forgot :oops:

Anyhow, SubCentral uses MediaPortal configuration for subtitle paths. You should open "Videos" section, "Subtitle" tab. There you have "Subtitle paths" text box. Enter paths (folders) separated by ';' (no quotes). Then restart configuration.

ScRePt

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2010
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece

Greek translation is ready

Attachments

• gr.xml
      15.3 KB

thunder

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007

Huh, I wanted to add explanation line to SubCentral configuration window but I guess I forgot :oops:

Anyhow, SubCentral uses MediaPortal configuration for subtitle paths. You should open "Videos" section, "Subtitle" tab. There you have "Subtitle paths" text box. Enter paths (folders) separated by ';' (no quotes). Then restart configuration.

Thank´s ;)

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country

ummmm must be missing something.......

When I try to do a manual search for subs, I get the error that no absolute paths are configured, but I cannot seem to add or change any of the paths in the plugin config. Just the defulat paths of ./ and ./subtitle are configured.

Attachments

• subcentral.JPG
      subcentral.JPG
      44 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

ummmm must be missing something.......

When I try to do a manual search for subs, I get the error that no absolute paths are configured, but I cannot seem to add or change any of the paths in the plugin config. Just the defulat paths of ./ and ./subtitle are configured.

See 3 Posts up for explaination.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom