Status
Not open for further replies.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Seco, any news about the Subcentral update for MP 1.3.0. Alpha? This thread was originaly about Subcentral :)

Yes, indeed, I would have moved the discussion to SubtitleDownloader thread but didn't find the tools.

I haven't been able to test MyFilms yet since there is no version for 1.3 Alpha, also there seems to be small issues with skin files..

EDIT: Moved off-topic posts to new thread

Last edited:

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Seco, any news about the Subcentral update for MP 1.3.0. Alpha? This thread was originaly about Subcentral :)

Yes, indeed, I would have moved the discussion to SubtitleDownloader thread but didn't find the tools.

I haven't been able to test MyFilms yet since there is no version for 1.3 Alpha, also there seems to be small issues with skin files..

You can't test it with Movingpictures?

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

You can't test it with Movingpictures?

All the supported plugins should be tested of course...

TrendyUser

Portal Member
    February 27, 2007
    Den Haag
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Running MP 1.3.0 Alpha now.... works great, but REALY miss this plugin.

Can you please update it so it will work with 130?

Thanks.

talcbaby

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2011
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    in moving pictures 'subcentral' appears on the left of screen incase you need subs, but it doesnt for mp tvseries, is there an option where i can alter this or wont it do it

pody

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    in moving pictures 'subcentral' appears on the left of screen incase you need subs, but it doesnt for mp tvseries, is there an option where i can alter this or wont it do it

It's on the bottom of the context menu. F9 on the keyboard or right mouse click when highlighting the episode.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom