HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Before you create this bug report:
    1. Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements.
    2. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there.
    3. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker) and the threads in this section, maybe your problem is already known.
    4. Search the forums for your problem (best do an internet search), it's very likely that someone else already encountered the same problem.
    Always include log files (DEBUG level) with your Bug Report! Check out our Wiki: Bug Reports and Log Files

Please report only one bug per thread. If you encounter multiple and independent issues, we would appreciate if you reported them separately in dedicated threads. This will make the follow-up easier for the team.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only update after the import is completed. Maybe we could have the force behavior during import only and after it completes the home content should always be up to date?
    I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
    Replies
    Views
    @Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
    @Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
    Replies
    Views
    Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
    Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom