Subtitle placement problems

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Freethefire, November 5, 2006.

1. Freethefire

Freethefire Portal Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 2
    Show System Specs
    Hi all!

I've been trying to get my subtitles showing on the black padding att the bottom instead of "in" the picture when I'm watching movies. But I think I've tried just about everything and I can't get it to work! I've tried using both ffdshow and vobsub with no luck.

Anyone have the answer to my problem? It feel like I'm just overlooking something really simple...very frustrating!

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TheBuru

TheBuru Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    pretty old but. well....
    in ffdshow viedeodecoder enable subtitle and change the settings to your needs.
    4 example: 16:9 tv or 16:10 monitor: change the asperct ratio to the one you have to make the subtitle being shown into the black border

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!