December 4, 2006
Home Country
Italy Italy
You are GREAT!
This is an exceptional project!

I try it and give you my comments (if you appreciate them):
- I suggest one command for SAVE ALL the change you made;
- I suggest the behaviour to reorder the columns in the main window;
- I suggest the behaviour to close/open the directory tree to have more space to show (and modify) tags;
and, surely you know that, but for me Ripping does not works - when I launch it, program exit.
Also Burn doesn't work - I cannot "charge" the tracks in the window.

Thank you for your greatest work; I'm waiting for yours next releases.
Bye
Maurizio

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    - I suggest one command for SAVE ALL the change you made;

ok, will be available in next version

- I suggest the behaviour to reorder the columns in the main window;

With NO row selected, justz click on a column header and drag it to the position you like

- I suggest the behaviour to close/open the directory tree to have more space to show (and modify) tags;

Noticed this Splitter between Treeview and the Main Window?
    click on it and it closes. Alternatively you may use F11 to toggle the treeview display

and, surely you know that, but for me Ripping does not works - when I launch it, program exit.

i heard similar things from another user. just adding more debug information so that i see where it fails

Also Burn doesn't work - I cannot "charge" the tracks in the window.

What do you mean by "charge"?
    You select the files, you want to burn from the main window and select "Add to Burn list", then they appear in the burner window

mau_mau

Portal Member
    December 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Bye Hwahrmann
    Sorry for delayed reply, but works...

With NO row selected, justz click on a column header and drag it to the position you like

OK. I'm sorry, I don't find it.

Noticed this Splitter between Treeview and the Main Window?
    click on it and it closes. Alternatively you may use F11 to toggle the treeview display

Clicking the Splitter for me doesn't works; F11 works OK.

i heard similar things from another user. just adding more debug information so that i see where it fails

Can I help you with this?

What do you mean by "charge"?
    You select the files, you want to burn from the main window and select "Add to Burn list", then they appear in the burner window

OK. Its' OK (I tryed to select them directly from burner windows).
    For BURNER I make another mistake or there isn't the behaviour to convert MP3 in AUDIO CD format?

At last, I signal to you when the window width is reduced under certain dimensions, the icon label disappears (I use monitor in vertical layout 768x1024) and there isn't one icon to rearrange window in full screen.

Sorry for my bad english and GO AHEAD this WAY!!

Bye
    Maurizio

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    - The problem with Ripping should be solved with the new version, which is available for download.

- The Burner is there for making Audio CDs. Just add files to the burner window, insert a CD and burn it. The result is an Audio CD.

- There is no maximize button, as this caused problems. Simply drag the window to it's necessary size and the size is saved to be used at the next startup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom