Summary in OSD (1 Viewer)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

I was wondering whether it is possible to have a summary in the video OSD (F9 thing while in video), just like you have it to the right when you enter the pause menu (when you press pause you get something in the bottom, showing poster, movie title, runtime bar and movie summary rolling by.
You don't have this 'movie summary rolling by' when you enter the video OSD using the F9 key. I was wondering whether I could get this in the middle of the video OSD (to the left is the same, to the right are subtitles+bookmarks+video+audio menu).

Sorry for crappy explanation and bad english :) I hope you understand what I mean and can help me with this :)

Thanks in advance,
Zinu.

jsimo01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    There is a mod for moving pictures filmstrip view if you copy just the videoosd.xml to streamed mp skin folder you get a summary and coverart on the video overlay.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...lmstrip-enhancement-skin-files-updated-54676/
    check out the last screenshot!

It also works for MyTVSeries, fullscreen TV has it's own though.

Ignore that, you meant the context menu, I don't know!

The 'y' key will show the bottom menu without pausing, if you remap the info key on your remote to Y, then it will just call up the summary at the bottom, you then should have more or less what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom