Super wide 2.00:1 screen format

Discussion in 'Installation, configuration support' started by Danielhwerner, December 29, 2012.

1. Danielhwerner

Danielhwerner New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Brazil Brazil
    Hello.

I'm using the Optoma HD20 projector, witch is a full HD 1920x1080 resolution projector. This projector has the "super wide" functions, that crops the upper and down part of the picture to form a 2.00:1 image size.
    I has hoping the use a 2.00:1 screen but I couldn't find any Media Portal skin that fits this resolution. It always crop the upper and down sides of the screen, leaving some controls and information out of the image.

Is that any way to change the media portal resolution, or the skin size (without changing the image resolution of the system, it must be 1920x1080)?
    Anyone have any experience with the 2.00:1 screen size?

** I cannot change the system resolution due to restrictions from the projector.

My system is composed by:
    Windows 7 ultimate x64 (Intel HD graphics)
    Optoma HD20
    MediaPortal Version 1.2.3

Thanks,
    Daniel H. Werner

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Danielhwerner

Danielhwerner New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Brazil Brazil
    Update: I guess I found what I was looking for, inside the GUI -> settings -> UI calibration

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!