Support for a site request thread (8 Viewers)

teros

Portal Member
April 7, 2005
Any chance of Hulu US (Paid) and Amazon Prime Instant Video (US paid)? Would be excellent would basically be able to ditch downloading :)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can somebody do a re-configuration of Rockpalast (http://www1.wdr.de/fernsehen/kultur/rockpalast/) They changed their site and so no content could be found by the plugin.

Thanks a lot, really like that plugin :)

Fixed it mostly. Could use a bit of cleanup, but I think it fulfills the need right now.
    Next time (to keep this thread a bit cleaner): you can create a report if a website is broken (that way, I get a notification and it ends up on my todo list)

coopers

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2005
    Adelaide
    Home Country
    Not sure if this is the right place, but does Vimeo support subtitles through online videos?

I thought it should, but I cannot seem to figure out how to turn them on. Any ideas what to do?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Not sure if this is the right place, but does Vimeo support subtitles through online videos?

I thought it should, but I cannot seem to figure out how to turn them on. Any ideas what to do?
    Wait for me to implement it :)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, subtitles are (more or less) added.
    It's configurable on the "hosters" tab, at vimeo. There you can set the preferred subtitle languages.

Despite being configurable under hosters, it now only works for the vimeo website itself, not for other websites which use vimeo as their source for videos.
    This will require a change (not yet implemented) in the onlinevideos plugin itself, and as such, will only be available after the next release of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom