Support for a site request thread (3 Viewers)

JDM_DSM

October 17, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
Just wanted to say this is a great plugin. Thanks for all your work!

I'd love to see the Discovery channel Canada added. (watch.discoverychannel.ca)

standers67

November 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
This is without doubt one of the most interesting and best plugins available for the mediaportal in my opinion.

Great work! However, still struggling with the code for the siteutils for the swedish channels..
Feedback from people that have written their own siteutils would be highly appreciated. For instance, which methods must be implemented in this class..

cln

Portal Member
March 28, 2008
Hi

It would be nice if you can add Sevenload website.

It's seems to be near vidilife plugin...

Why when i try to build the svn i have issues like :

Code:
'Google.GData.YouTube.MediaGroup.Contents' hides inherited member 'Google.GData.Extensions.MediaRss.MediaGroup.Contents'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended. (CS0108)

Code:
'OnlineVideos.Player.WMPVideoPlayer.HasViz': no suitable method found to override (CS0115)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First one is a warning and comes from thre google api code, can be ignored. The second one happens only when compiling with 1.02. I use 1.1 to be compatible with the upcomming version.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you had read the first post for OnlineVideos in the other sticky thread and at least taken the time to look in the small wiki/screenshots you'd have known the answer.

As souhtpark netherlands is only available from netherlands, someone from that country should add it (C# or regular expression skills required).

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I did read them all, but i didn't quite understand how it works.
    Should I always have rss feeds for generic sites?
    I have found the onlinevideosites.xml (despite the windows find-function)... I guess I was'nt fully awake.

I am willing to add the southpark site myself, and share this with the rest of the community, but I'm just missing a bit of guidance here.
    It seems that the layout of the southpark.nl site is similar to southpark.de, give or take a few differences in dutch/german/english keywords, this means I have to make a southparknlutils class?
    If so, is there a way to get the sources without having to install a svn-client? (I am using vs2008 Express, so the svn plugins do not work) And do you have any tips on how to debug my code while it is running in mediaportal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom