Support for a site request thread (6 Viewers)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Any chance we could get atdhe.net support? Or does the Veetle linkin on some of their "channels" make it impossible?

infabo

Portal Member
    October 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Support for a site request thread

is there any documentation how to add sites? is this in xml-format? so maybe i can do it myself and post it afterwards

hioctane

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Support for a site request thread

is there any documentation how to add sites? is this in xml-format? so maybe i can do it myself and post it afterwards

No there is no documentation. You need some regular expression knowledge to parse the page in Onlinevideos through GenericSiteUtil. Have a look here. dynamicCategoriesRegEx, videoListRegEx, baseUrl and fileUrlRegEx are requered, the others are optional.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: Support for a site request thread

No there is no documentation. You need some regular expression knowledge to parse the page in Onlinevideos through GenericSiteUtil. Have a look here. dynamicCategoriesRegEx, videoListRegEx, baseUrl and fileUrlRegEx are requered, the others are optional.

Or you can try the siteparser. It's not yet officially released, and maybe a bit technical without any documentation on how it works, but it is present in the repository

I would like to have the live streams from Nickelodeon included, as we don't have nick Jr. on cable...:

the streams themselves are:
    http://www.garnierstreamingmedia.com/asx/nickjr_video_low.asp
    http://www.garnierstreamingmedia.com/asx/nickhits_video_low.asp

thanks!

That isn't that hard:

Goto Mediaportal config, click "plugins", right-click "onlinevideos" and click "configuration".
    There, click on the "sites" tab, add a new site.
    Then in the lower half, click "channels", add a new one, and under that channel add the 2 streams you wanted.
    If you can find them, add thumbs for that channel/streams.

Then it should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom