Support for a site request thread (3 Viewers)

hglr123

Portal Member
February 1, 2011
Home Country
Bulgaria Bulgaria
Re: AW: Support for a site request thread

Yeah, but I'm not a programmer. Will be great to have a plugin where you could put url and login info, and may be some other config data. :)
Thankss for your reply, appreciated.
BR!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Doskabouter, thanks a million! This took my Mediaportal experiance to a totally new level :D

Would it be anyway possible to add these guys also:
    Etusivu | Yle Areena | yle.fi

I think that all our Finnish members would appreciate this.

Done, but this will work only when the new version is released, or you compile your own plugin.

dziubelis

Portal Member
    January 21, 2011
    Home Country
    OnlineVideos is simply great!
    How about www.ctv.lt
    I tried with the help of wiki, but allways get lost and don't really understand what is what :D Not my field of expertise ;)

odysseus

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2006
    Newtonville,Massachusetts
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    May I ask if anyone has taken a look to see if they could add The Daily Show? Specifically the Guests Section? He's been having extended interviews a lot more recently and I would love to be able to use OnlineVideos to navigate right to them when it happens. It's been requested a few times but I've not seen any feedback. I wish I was capable of this on my own, but, having tried to code a few times in the past and failed, I know I have no skill at it. Thus, I must rely on the kindness of others at times like this :oops:. In advance, for any consideration paid to this I give you great :D.

MageMinds

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    If someone can provide me with an american and a canadian vpn...

I'll try to setup one (canadian) and I'll pm the informations as soon as I have a working setup.

Edit: Somehow my server is accepting PPTP connections, some site does load, some some other doesn't and some load partially... I obviously have a problem, but I can't seem to find it... It may take more time for me to be able to provide a VPN...

Edit2: I figured it out ... I'm sending canadian vpn information to doskabouter via PM. He still need a US vpn to add more sites :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom