support for Canadian/North American sites (1 Viewer)

mpsam

Portal Pro
June 16, 2009
@corporate_gadfly
Thanks again for your wonderful work. Is it possible to get subtitle support for these sites? CBS is the main one that I use.

mpsam

Portal Pro
June 16, 2009
Thanks for looking into this.

There seems to be a problem. If I enable subtitle support, I get the 'problem getting url' error. If I don't enable subtitle support, I can watch the shows.

By the way, the TV Classics section says 'error getting dynamic categories.'

mpsam

Portal Pro
June 16, 2009
I feel like an idiot. I tried it again and it worked this time. As I saidbefore, it did not work. However, when I started MediaPortal in debug mode it worked. So Thanks again. I have the logs from the debug mode. But I suspect it is no longer necessary.

BTW, how can I buy you a beer? Is there a PayPal account?

Aridyme

Portal Member
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
I'm getting NoDataAvailable errors when trying to watch "Leave it to Bryan" episodes in HGTV Canada that were aired in 2014 and later - I can watch up to s03e13 (aired October 8 2013) but starting with s03e14 (aired January 7 2014) the rest of season 3 doesn't load and neither does any of season 4.

I tried 2014-aired episodes of "Holmes Makes It Right" and they don't load either.

I've attached some logs, one of which says "You are not in a geographic region that has access to this content." which is strange because I'm in Canada...

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
I'm getting NoDataAvailable errors when trying to watch "Leave it to Bryan" episodes in HGTV Canada that were aired in 2014 and later - I can watch up to s03e13 (aired October 8 2013) but starting with s03e14 (aired January 7 2014) the rest of season 3 doesn't load and neither does any of season 4.

I tried 2014-aired episodes of "Holmes Makes It Right" and they don't load either.

I've attached some logs, one of which says "You are not in a geographic region that has access to this content." which is strange because I'm in Canada...
Taking a look. Will get back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom