Support for new DefaultWideHD (3 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm not getting any sounds when navigating through the DWHD skin, I had thought this was the AVR problem on my HTPC but just noted that it also is not working on my desktop which is simply analogue out to speakers. I have checked that skin sounds are enabled in the config. System sounds do play as does regular audio but not MP navigation sounds, any ideas what could be wrong?
    Both PCs are Win 10 x 64.
    Regards

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    @catavolt : the duplicate music text is gone now.
    thank you, for information the fullscreen artwork on MP start, i can see the Mediaportal format.

LOL

Attachments

• DSC_0718.JPG
      DSC_0718.JPG
      2.6 MB

DaBaSe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo azzuro and catavolt,

i have the same screen as azzuro. Maybe catavolt cant see this "Frame" of the Logo- patch, because you have an TFT screen. I have an Plasma screen and the Background of this MP Logo HD is not realy Black. Perhaps, you cant see it on a TFT.:unsure:

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Maybe catavolt cant see this "Frame" of the Logo- patch
    i can see this frame (with LCD and Plasma), but not such overbrighted (and on azzuro's screenshot all the details look really overbrighted). I believe you both should calibrate your monitors :) or set appropriate setings for REC220 to PC conversion.
    Another reason - you apply Gamma 2.20 correction to the picture, and that is definitely too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom