Support for new DefaultWideHD (3 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @catavolt

@joecrow Pls try this xml - it has the original showtimes trailer control and should work as expected ;)

Sorry but it is not working for me:(. See the attached screenshot, the first "Trailer" item on the menu could not be selected (it was skipped over), the one with the label problem could be selected but nothing happened when actioned. The MTSA folder Trailers does contain trailers.
    showtimes.jpg

:oops::oops:Update:- Following reselecting ShowTimes in the Default Wide Editor I can now select the first Trailers option and it plays:)(y). I guess the other Trailers item on the menu fails due to the Trailers Plugin not being installed on this PC! I will now try it on my HTPC and report back, sorry for the false alarm;).
    Joe

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, I guess your response did not take into account my update, sorry.:unsure:
    However following a further trial of the new .xml on my HTPC (Trailers plugin is installed) I found two problems:-
    1. When navigating down the menu the first Trailer item is skipped (jumped over) but can be selected when navigating up.
    2. Regardless of which movie I select, even using the text option, the wrong trailer is played, same one every time.:(

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1. When navigating down the menu the first Trailer item is skipped (jumped over) but can be selected when navigating up.
    Sorry, my fault - fixed in attached file ;)
    2. Regardless of which movie I select, even using the text option, the wrong trailer is played, same one every time.
    Well, seems to be a bug in ShowTimes itself - here it worked always correct, but can´t test because I deactivated ShowTimes for different reasons (Nephilim knows already about the buggy install)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Don't know what changed but I can no longer download that .xml it just opens it for displayo_O

Well, seems to be a bug in ShowTimes itself - here it worked always correct, but can´t test because I deactivated ShowTimes for different reasons (Nephilim knows already about the buggy install)

It still works fine in the Titan Skin. :confused: Is there no chance of adding the internal trailer button to the selected menu as an addition to the Next and Previous options. Much more intuitive and who knows maybe it would work more reliably from there.;)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

OK I confirm fix for navigation problem(y).

I have uninstalled/re-installed/. the Showtimes plugin and cleaned out MTSA etc, reconfigured but regardless of which movie/poster is selected it plays the same single trailer. :(
    Playing a trailer via the Trailers plugin button still works ok assuming a trailer is found.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have uninstalled/re-installed/. the Showtimes plugin and cleaned out MTSA etc, reconfigured but regardless of which movie/poster is selected it plays the same single trailer. :(
    AFAIK the original trailers button of ShowTimes only plays a downloaded trailer (setting in ShowTimes) for the movie highlighted - but better ask Nephilim in his forum thread ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom