Swedish in left channel, Danish in the right (1 Viewer)

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Laban, you are putting words in my mouth. I think you know exactly what I meant. Of course there are software-codes and algorythms in some sort of flash-memory which are used by the processor to make this whole thing work... what am I saying... I tried to help you but you refused to even test my suggestions because you "knew that this wasn't the problem". If you are so sure what is right and wrong why do you even write posts in this forum ? Sorry but I do not sympathize with your behaviour.

Happy troubleshooting

-level20peon

Laban

Portal Pro
    July 1, 2007
    Luleå
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I tried to help you but you refused to even test my suggestions because you "knew that this wasn't the problem".

If you are so sure what is right and wrong why do you even write posts in this forum ? Sorry but I do not sympathize with your behaviour.

Happy troubleshooting

-level20peon

Wow, didn't see this one coming. I think we got off on the wrong foot here. I never said that i wouldn't try your suggestion with the Media Splitter, in fact, i have it installed usually. I also said "AFAIK, the Media Splitter isn't used", not "the Media Splitter is definitely not used". This is also based on my tests of the EVR:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/vista_and_evr_support-t23207p19.html

As i mention in that thread, i tried with Haali and it doesn't start up when i'm watching live tv. But this could perhaps be caused by other things so i'll try again, need to install it anyway for .mkv files. It's just that i seriously doubt that the media splitter has got anything to do with this problem.

As i said, i think (= zero evidence) that this specific channel send the different languages as mono channels and the TV-Server or the client needs to do an additional check for this somehow. And i'd simply like to know of any of the developers here knows something about this.

I can't look into this myself until i get my Floppy DTV-S2 card which means that i can connect it to my "developer" machine (laptop). Not really sure where i'd look either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom